- It’s mid-afternoon on a Saturday and I’m in an up-and-coming industrial neighborhood in one of Maine’s coastal towns, enjoying a drink. It’s Maine Cra[read more]
- In most DSLR cameras there are 4 popular modes where exposure decisions are either fully or partially made for you by the computer in the camera. Thos[read more]Back in 2009, the foundation was laid for what is now the Boothbay Craft Brewery and Watershed Tavern. It took 2 years to complete the structure, whic[read more]Maine’s longest stretch of sand beach makes Old Orchard Beach a magnet for summer vacationers. And what a beach it is, 7 miles of soft white sand that[read more]Water is essential to our survival so whether you are hiking for a day or camping for a week, knowing how to create safe drinking water is a skill you[read more]
- Mountains are the beginning and the end of all natural scenery. --- John Ruskin. Surrounded by beautiful lakes and with 10 of Maine's highest peaks[read more]Text Benjamin Moore. You may be surprised when I say Winter is my favorite time of the year. It's the season of warm layers, bountifully beautiful [read more]
- July 6 @ 4:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- July 8 @ 8:00 am - July 16 @ 5:00 pm
- July 9 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- July 15 @ 8:15 am - 10:00 am
- July 21 @ 6:00 pm - July 22 @ 2:00 pm
- July 29 @ 12:00 pm - July 30 @ 12:00 pm
Located at 106 Burnham Road in Limerick, Maine, Woodland Valley is the premier disc golfer’s destination in New England.
Play 10 games (2 count per day) and every 11th game is free!
How to Redeem
Mention Activity Maine
The Activity Maine Newsletter–weekly adventure ideas emailed so you never wonder what to do again!
July 6 @ 4:30 pm - 9:30 pm
July 8 @ 8:00 am - July 16 @ 5:00 pm
July 9 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
July 15 @ 8:15 am - 10:00 am
July 21 @ 6:00 pm - July 22 @ 2:00 pm