- Miles of white sand, saltwater taffy, long estuaries to explore by kayak, one of Maine’s most iconic lighthouses – what’s not to love about that stret[read more]In most DSLR cameras there are 4 popular modes where exposure decisions are either fully or partially made for you by the computer in the camera. Thos[read more]In recent years, I’ve gotten into the habit of counting license plates at big beer releases. Specifically, I’ve been checking out how many out-of-stat[read more]
- Mountains are the beginning and the end of all natural scenery. --- John Ruskin. Surrounded by beautiful lakes and with 10 of Maine's highest peaks[read more]Text Benjamin Moore. You may be surprised when I say Winter is my favorite time of the year. It's the season of warm layers, bountifully beautiful [read more]
- August 18 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- August 26 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- September 9
- September 16 @ 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
- September 23 @ 12:00 pm - October 28 @ 8:00 pm
- September 29 @ 5:00 pm - October 1 @ 5:00 pm
Located at 106 Burnham Road in Limerick, Maine, Woodland Valley is the premier disc golfer’s destination in New England.
Play 10 games (2 count per day) and every 11th game is free!
How to Redeem
Mention Activity Maine
The Activity Maine Newsletter–weekly adventure ideas emailed so you never wonder what to do again!