Raise Your Bar – Hook up with a Running Group
It doesn’t matter whether you’re fast or slow — you are welcome to run, learn, and train with the coaches at Fleet Feet! These fun, simple and social running groups meet in Portland and Brunswick.
location: 309 Marginal Way
schedule: The Portland group starts April 4th and meets Tuesdays & Thursdays at 6pm, Saturdays at 9am (after June 10th – 8am)
cost: $75 includes a Maine Track Club membership, or use promo code SKIP to register for just for Run Club at $50
coaches: Erin Flatley, David Dowling, Kathy Bowe & Michael Gaige
location: 9 Maine Street
schedule: The Brunsick group starts April 3rd and meets Mondays & Wednesdays at 6pm, Saturdays at 8am (after June 10th – 7am)
coaches: Katrina White & CeCe Camacho
Run Club participants receive:
- A year-long structured training program.
- Dedicated support and individual counseling from a Run Club coach.
- 3 group training sessions during the week (option of 5 if you attend both Portland + Brunswick!) Each week will include one structured workout, one group run of 3-5 miles, and a Saturday long run.
- Information clinics by coaches and vendors on proper footwear, gear, injury prevention, and nutrition featuring product
try-ons and more!
- Access to planned Pub Runs, Scavenger Hunts and many other fun runs!
- Weekly Training Group Email and Group Facebook Run Club Training Page.
- Race Course Preview Training Runs.
- Winter Warrior Training – Winter Workouts to maintain strength and endurance….and brave the Maine Winter elements!
- The camaraderie of others like you with the same goal!
- With the registration fee, each person will also receive one technical running shirt (one t-shirt or singlet) and one other custom FFSMR product.