- Headed outdoors? Want some company? Members of the Maine Outdoor Adventure Club can always find someone with whom to hit the trails and waterways of t[read more]Borestone Mountain Audubon Sanctuary is a 1,693-acre wildlife preserve in Elliotsville owned and managed by Maine Audubon. The Base and Summit trails [read more]The 46-acre Klondike Mountain Preserve is home to the namesake mountain as well as some 3,600 feet of saltwater shorefront on South Bay, an arm that’s[read more]Today, human beings are more detached from nature than ever before. It is vital that we find ways to keep that connection alive in our modern world an[read more]
- When people think of Maine colleges with a strong connection to the active outdoor lifestyle, the University of Maine at Farmington (UMF) is the first[read more]You wouldn’t forget your skis, your boots, or perhaps your poles when you head off to the mountains. You wouldn’t get far if you did. Ski area skiing [read more]
- Text Benjamin Moore. You may be surprised when I say Winter is my favorite time of the year. It's the season of warm layers, bountifully beautiful [read more]
- December 15 - December 18
- December 25
- December 31
- December 31 @ 12:00 am EST
- December 31 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm UTC-4
- January 4, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - January 6, 2019 @ 5:00 pm EST
Located at 106 Burnham Road in Limerick, Maine, Woodland Valley is the premier disc golfer’s destination in New England.
Play 10 games (2 count per day) and every 11th game is free!
How to Redeem
Mention Activity Maine