- While the most hardy Mainers continue to pound the pavement year round, most of us probably stick to cushioned treadmills in the gym, or even taking a[read more]One of the best things about Maine is the diversity of landscapes. Whether it’s outside your front door or an hour or so drive to the mountains, the c[read more]Headed outdoors? Want some company? Members of the Maine Outdoor Adventure Club can always find someone with whom to hit the trails and waterways of t[read more]
- The 100-Mile Wilderness is perhaps Maine’s most enigmatic landscape, a vast 750,000-acre expanse of rugged hills and mountains, pristine lakes and po[read more]Today, human beings are more detached from nature than ever before. It is vital that we find ways to keep that connection alive in our modern world an[read more]
- Text Benjamin Moore. You may be surprised when I say Winter is my favorite time of the year. It's the season of warm layers, bountifully beautiful [read more]
- June 26 @ 5:00 pm EDT
- June 29 @ 7:30 am EDT
- June 29 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am UTC-4
- June 29 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
- June 29 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm UTC-4
- June 29 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT
Located at 106 Burnham Road in Limerick, Maine, Woodland Valley is the premier disc golfer’s destination in New England.
Play 10 games (2 count per day) and every 11th game is free!
How to Redeem
Mention Activity Maine
The Activity Maine Newsletter
Adventure, news, reviews, fitness, and craft beer, emailed twice each month!
June 26 @ 5:00 pm EDT
June 29 @ 7:30 am EDT
June 29 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am UTC-4
June 29 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
June 29 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm UTC-4