- The Quoddy Loop provides a unique opportunity to visit and enjoy the scenic coastal and island communities of Down East Maine, the home of the Pass[read more]In a world that’s never been more easily connected, the average American spends about 11 hours per day on a device. According to the Nielsen Total Aud[read more]You’ll find Strong Brewing Company at the junction of Route 175 and Route 15 in Sedgwick. Park across the street and walk a quarter-mile west on Rope [read more]
- The 100-Mile Wilderness is perhaps Maine’s most enigmatic landscape, a vast 750,000-acre expanse of rugged hills and mountains, pristine lakes and po[read more]Today, human beings are more detached from nature than ever before. It is vital that we find ways to keep that connection alive in our modern world an[read more]
- Text Benjamin Moore. You may be surprised when I say Winter is my favorite time of the year. It's the season of warm layers, bountifully beautiful [read more]
- October 1 @ 12:00 am - October 18 @ 12:00 am EDT
- October 19 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
- October 20
- October 25 @ 12:00 am EDT
- November 3 @ 7:00 am EST
Located at 106 Burnham Road in Limerick, Maine, Woodland Valley is the premier disc golfer’s destination in New England.
Play 10 games (2 count per day) and every 11th game is free!
How to Redeem
Mention Activity Maine
The Activity Maine Newsletter
Adventure, news, reviews, fitness, and craft beer, emailed twice each month!
October 1 @ 12:00 am - October 18 @ 12:00 am EDT
October 19 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
October 25 @ 12:00 am EDT
November 3 @ 7:00 am EST