- In the age of instant access to technological tools and communication channels, some of today’s employers are finding it even easier to heap on the ex[read more]With the levels of stress so high right now, self care is very important! There are many things you can do from home to get exercise and relieve stres[read more]
- The Quoddy Loop provides a unique opportunity to visit and enjoy the scenic coastal and island communities of Down East Maine, the home of the Pass[read more]In a world that’s never been more easily connected, the average American spends about 11 hours per day on a device. According to the Nielsen Total Aud[read more]You’ll find Strong Brewing Company at the junction of Route 175 and Route 15 in Sedgwick. Park across the street and walk a quarter-mile west on Rope [read more]
- Text Benjamin Moore. You may be surprised when I say Winter is my favorite time of the year. It's the season of warm layers, bountifully beautiful [read more]
- April 11 @ 12:00 am EDT
- April 18 @ 12:00 am EDT
- May 23 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
- June 19 - June 21
- July 10 @ 6:00 pm - July 12 @ 6:00 pm EDT
- September 12
Located at 106 Burnham Road in Limerick, Maine, Woodland Valley is the premier disc golfer’s destination in New England.
Play 10 games (2 count per day) and every 11th game is free!
How to Redeem
Mention Activity Maine
The Activity Maine Newsletter
Adventure, news, reviews, fitness, and craft beer, emailed twice each month!
April 11 @ 12:00 am EDT
April 18 @ 12:00 am EDT
May 23 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
June 19 - June 21
July 10 @ 6:00 pm - July 12 @ 6:00 pm EDT